ADMISSION INFORMATION TO ENTRY LEVEL CLASSES
FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2018-19
ShreeRam World School welcomes you to the Entry Level Classes (i.e Pre-School (Nursery), Pre-Primary(KG) and Class 1st) Admission for the Academic Session 2018 – 19.
1. General Information
|Age Eligibility (as on 31st March 2018)
|EWS / DG
|EWS & DG Seats
||Apply online on the site of Directorate of Education
||School Specific Parameters
A) Criteria for Selection:
Admissions shall be made on point scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste/Religion/Region etc. The points shall be distributed as per the following neighborhood and sibling parameters:
B) Process of Admission within Neighbourhood:
- Neighbourhood: 70 points
- 0 to 8 kms: 70 points
- Above 8 kms: 60 points
- Siblings studing in same school: 30 points
- Total: 100 points
- The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighbourhood range of 0-8 km.
- Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-8 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0-8 km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling’s applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourhood range 0-8 km.
- In case the total applications of 0-8 kms is less than the number of seats of General Category, and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-8 km, the applications from the distance range of above 8 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
Availability of Registration Form
A. Admission counter at the school reception: The candidates can register their names at the admission counter of the school on all working days from 27th December, 2017 to 17th January, 2018 between 8.30 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. on payment of Rs.25/- only.
B. School Website, www.ShreeRam.in.: Registration form is also available on the school website. The form can be downloaded and the filled in form along with the required documents and a registration fee of Rs. 25/- needs to be deposited at the school counter as per the schedule given below.
- The filled in forms should be deposited in the office of the school upto 17th January, 2018, till 1: 00 p.m. on all working days.
- The filled in application form should contain the attested photocopies of the documents as specified in the Government order.
4. Documents Required (for valid proof of residence):
Some of indicative documents which can be considered as proof of residence of parents/child
- Ration card / Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the Child);
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents;
- Voters I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parent;
- Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child;
- Aadhaar Card/ UID Card in the name of any of the parents;
5. Documents Required for DOB:
- Self attested photo copy of the Birth Certificate.
6. Documents Required for Sibling:
- Self-attested photocopy of the identity cards (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission no. in case of sibling category.
7. ADMISSION SCHEDULE (Session 2018-19)
|Commencement of admission process
||27th December, 2017 (Wednesday)
|Commencement of availability of Registration Applications
||27th December, 2017 (Wednesday)
|Last date of submission of Registration applications in school (on all working days)
||17th January, 2018 (Wednesday)
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under open seats
||1st February, 2018 (Thursday)
|The date for displaying the 1st list of selected Candidates (including Waiting List)
||15th February, 2018 (Thusday)
|The date of displaying the 2nd list of candidates (if any) (Including Waiting List)
||28th February , 2018 (Wednesday)
|Subsequent List of admission, if any
||15th March , 2018 (Thursday)
|Closure of admission process
||31st March, 2018 (Saturday)
Click Here for DOE Guidelines
Ms Sudha Sadangi
Head of School