ADMISSION INFORMATION IN RESPECT OF ENTRY LEVEL CLASS-PRE-SCHOOL
FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2023-24
In pursuance to the Director of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi Circular No.F.DE.15 (172)/PSB/2016/9483-9492 dated 21/11/2022, ShreeRam World School welcomes you to the Entry Level Class-Pre-School Admission process for the Academic Session 2023 – 24.
3+ as on 31 March 2023
|Number of Seats
General Category (75%)
EWS / Disadvantaged Group (25%)
|EWS & DG Seats
||Apply online on the site of Directorate of Education
||School Specific Parameters
A) Criteria for Selection:
Admissions shall be made on point scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste/Religion/Region etc. The points shall be distributed as per the following neighborhood and sibling/staff ward parameter:
B) Process of Admission within Neighbourhood:
- Neighbourhood: 70 points
- 0 to 08 kms: 70 points
- Above 08 kms: 60 points
- Sibling / Staff ward 30 points
- Total: 100 points
- The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighborhood range of 0-8 km.
- Out of the total applications from the first neighborhood range of 0-8 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings and Staff ward.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0-8 km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling’s/staff wards applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourhood range 0-8 km.
- In case the total applications of 0-8 kms is less than the number of seats of General Category, and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-8 km, the applications from the distance range of above 8 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
3. Age Limit
For admission in the Pre-school(Nursery), Pre-Primary(KG) and Class-1, the minimum age for admission in this class shall be three years, four years and five years respectively by 31st March 2023 for admission in academic session 2023-24.
For admission in the Pre-school(Nursery), Pre-Primary(KG) and Class-1, the upper age limit is less than 04 years,05 years,06 years respectively as on 31st March 2023 for admission in academic session 2023-24.
Availability of Registration Form
A. Admission counter at the school reception: The candidates can register their names at the admission counter of the school on all working days from 1st December, 2022 to 23rd December, 2022 between 9.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. on payment of Rs 25/- only.
B. School Website, www.ShreeRam.in: Registration form is also available on the school website and same can be downloaded. The filled in form along with the required documents and a registration fee of Rs 25/- needs to be deposited at the school counter as per the schedule given below.
- The filled in forms should be deposited in the office of the school up to 23rd December, 2022, till 1:00 p.m. on all working days.
- The filled in application form should contain self attested photocopies of the documents as specified in the DOE Guidelines dated 21.11.2022 issued by Director (Education),Directorate of Education,(Private School Branch) Govt. of NCT of Delhi
5. Documents Required (for valid proof of residence):
- Ration card /Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the child.);
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents;
- Voters I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents;
- Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child;
- Aadhaar Card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
6. Documents Required for DOB:
- Self attested photo copy of the Birth Certificate.
7. Documents Required for Sibling/Staff Ward:
- In case of sibling, self-attested photocopy of the identity card (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission no. in case of sibling category. In case of staff ward, self-attested copy of appointment letter.
- The admission shall be made without any discrimination of caste/religion/region etc. by the admission committee under the Chairmanship of the Headmistress and assisted by the Primary In charge.
- No interview or interaction shall be held with the candidates or the parents.
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department of Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi
||28th November, 2022 (Monday)
|Commencement of admission process and availability of forms
||1st December, 2022 (Thursday)
|Last date of submission of application forms in school (on all working days)
||23rd December , 2022 (Friday)
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats
||6th January,2023 (Friday)
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats
||13th January ,2023 (Friday)
|The date of displaying the 1st list of selected candidates (Including waiting list)
||20th January ,2023 (Friday)
|The resolution of queries of the parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list.
||21st-30th January, 2023
|The date of displaying the 2nd list of candidates (if any) (Including waiting list)
||06th February, 2023 (Monday)
|The resolution of queries of the parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the second list.
||08th – 14th February, 2023
|Subsequent list of admission, if any
||01st March, 2023 (Wednesday)
|Closure of admission process
||17th March, 2023 (Friday)
Click Here for DOE Guidelines
Ms Sudha Sadangi
Head of School