ADMISSION INFORMATION TO ENTRY LEVEL CLASSES
FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-20
In pursuance to the Director of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi Order No F/DE15(172)/PSB/2016/29777-778 dated 26/11/2018 the following criteria has been laid down for admission to Pre-School Class in the school for the year 2019-20.
The child should be at least three (03) years old and at most (04) years as on 31st March 2019 for admission in Pre-School Class.
|General Category (75%)
|EWS / DG (25%)
|EWS & DG Seats
||Apply online on the site of Directorate of Education
||School Specific Parameters
A) Criteria for Selection:
Admissions shall be made on point scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste/Religion/Region etc. The points shall be distributed as per the following neighborhood and sibling parameters:
B) Process of Admission within Neighbourhood:
- Neighbourhood: 70 points
- 0 to 8 kms: 70 points
- Above 8 kms: 60 points
- Siblings studying in same school: 30 points
- Total: 100 points
- The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighbourhood range of 0-8 km.
- Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-8 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0-8 km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling’s applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourhood range 0-8 km.
- In case the total applications of 0-8 kms is less than the number of seats of General Category, and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-8 km, the applications from the distance range of above 8 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
For admission in the Pre-school (Nursery), Pre-Primary (KG) and Class-1, the upper age limit is less than 04 years,05 years,06 years respectively as on 31 March 2019 for admission in academic session 2019-20.
Availability of Registration Form
A. Admission counter at the school reception : The candidates can register their names at the admission counter of the school on all working days from 15th December, 2018 to 7th January, 2019 between 8.30 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. on payment of Rs.25/- only.
B. School Website, www.ShreeRam.in. : Registration form is also available on the school website. The form can be downloaded and the filled in form along with the required documents and a registration fee of Rs. 25/- needs to be deposited at the school counter as per the schedule given below.
- The filled in forms should be deposited in the office of the school upto 7th January, 2019, till 1: 00 p.m. on all working days.
- The filled in application form should contain the attested photocopies of the documents as specified in the Government order.
5. Documents Required (for valid proof of residence):
Some of indicative documents which can be considered as proof of residence of parents/child
- Ration card / Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the Child);
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents;
- Voters I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parent;
- Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child;
- Aadhaar Card/ UID Card in the name of any of the parents;
6. Documents Required for DOB:
- Self attested photo copy of the Birth Certificate.
7. Documents Required for Sibling:
- Self-attested photocopy of the identity cards (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission no. in case of sibling category.
The admission shall be made without any discrimination of caste/religion/region etc. by the admission
committee under the Chairmanship of the Headmistress and assisted by the Primary In charge.
No interview or interaction shall be held with the candidates or the parents.
|Commencement of admission process
||15th December, 2018 (Saturday)
|Commencement of availability of Registration Applications
||15th December, 2018 (Saturday)
|Last date of submission of Registration applications in school (on all working days)
||7th January, 2019 (Monday)
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under open seats
||21st January, 2019 (Monday)
|The date for displaying the 1st list of selected Candidates (including Waiting List)
||4th February, 2019 (Monday)
|The date of displaying the 2nd list of candidates (if any) (Including Waiting List)
||21st February , 2019 (Thursday)
|Closure of admission process
||31st March, 2019 (Sunday)
Click Here for DOE Guidelines
Ms Sudha Sadangi
Head of School