ADMISSION INFORMATION FOR CLASS-PRE-SCHOOL
ACADEMIC SESSION 2021-22
In pursuance to the Director of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi Circular No.F.DE.15(172)/PSB/2016/654-664 dated 09/02/2021, ShreeRam World School welcomes you to the Entry Level Class-Pre-School Admission process for the Academic Session 2021 – 22.
3+ as on 31 March 2021.
|Number of Seats
General Category (75%)
EWS / Disadvantaged Group (25%)
|EWS & DG Seats
||Apply online on the site of Directorate of Education
||School Specific Parameters
A) Criteria for Selection:
Admissions shall be made on point scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste/Religion/Region etc. The points shall be distributed as per the following neighborhood and sibling parameter:
B) Process of Admission within Neighbourhood:
- Neighbourhood: 70 points
- 0 to 8 kms: 70 points
- Above 8 kms: 60 points
- Siblings studying in same school: 30 points
- Total: 100 points
- The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighborhood range of 0-8 km.
- Out of the total applications from the first neighborhood range of 0-8 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0-8 km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting siblings’ applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourhood range 0-8 km.
- In case the total applications of 0-8 kms is less than the number of seats of General Category, and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-8 km, the applications from the distance range of above 8 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
3. Age Limit
For admission in the Pre-school(Nursery), Pre-Primary(KG) and Class-1, the minimum age for admission in this class shall be three years, four years and five years respectively by 31st March 2021 for admission in academic session 2021-22.
For admission in the Pre-school(Nursery), Pre-Primary(KG) and Class-1, the upper age limit is less than 04 years,05 years,06 years respectively as on 31st March 2021 for admission in academic session 2021-22.
Availability of Registration Form
Availability of Registration Form (Online and Offline)
A. Admission counter at the school reception: The candidates can register their names at the admission counter of the school on all working days from 18th February, 2021 to 4th March,2021 between 9.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. on payment of Rs.25/- only.
B. School Website, www.ShreeRam.in.: Registration form is available on the school website. The filled in form can be submitted ONLINE along with the required documents and a registration fee of Rs. 25/-.
- The filled in application form should contain self attested photocopies of the documents as specified in the DOE Guidelines dated 09.02.2021 issued by Director of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
5. Documents Required (for valid proof of residence):
- Ration card /Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the child.)
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents
- Voters I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents
- Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
- Aadhaar Card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents
6. Documents Required for DOB:
- Self attested photo copy of the Birth Certificate.
7. Documents Required for Sibling:
- Self-attested photocopy of the identity cards (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission no. in case of sibling category.
- The admission shall be made without any discrimination of caste/religion/region etc. by the admission committee under the Chairmanship of the Headmistress and assisted by the Primary In charge.
- No interview or interaction shall be held with the candidates or the parents.
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department of Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi
||17th February, 2021 (Wednesday)
|Commencement of admission process and availability of forms
||18th February, 2021 (Thursday)
|Last date of submission of application forms in school (on all working days)
||4th March , 2021 (Thursday)
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats
||9th March,2021 (Tuesday)
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats
||15th March ,2021 (Monday)
|The date of displaying the 1st list of selected candidates (Including waiting list)
||20th March ,2021 (Saturday)
|The resolution of queries of the parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list.
||22th March,2021 (Monday) to 23rd March , 2021 (Tuesday)
|The date of displaying the 2nd list of candidates (if any) (Including waiting list)
||25th March , 2021 (Thursday)
|The resolution of queries of the parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the second list.
||26th March , 2021 (Friday)
|Subsequent list of admission, if any
||27th March, 2021 (Saturday)
|Closure of admission process
||31st March, 2021 (Wednesday)
Click Here for DOE Guidelines
Ms Sudha Sadangi
Head of School